To better connect with the growing number of customers who conduct online searches from their mobile devices, we’ll go over some best practices for mobile advertising here.
There will be two parts to this, and this is the second. The first article of this series focused on mobile-friendly website design.
1. Use expanded text ads
When it comes to mobile devices, nothing beats the performance of expanded text advertising because of the extra area they allow for ad copy. We suggest that you convert your current text advertisements to extended text ads so that you may reap the benefits of this new format. There is zero out-of-pocket expense involved.
2. Employ the appropriate mobile ad extensions.
You have the choice to show additional company information next to your ad, such as an address, a phone number, or links to specific web pages on your website, using ad extensions. Your mobile advertising will be more noticeable and attractive to customers with the help of these ad extension addons.
Although using ad extensions is free, you will still get payment when a user clicks on your ad.
The performance of your mobile ads may be improved with the help of the following ad extensions:
3. Use proven strategies for crafting your mobile adverts.
Your mobile advertising should be interesting, useful, and informative if you want to reach your target audience. So, to review, here are some guidelines for crafting an effective mobile advertisement:
- Put together a catchy title to get people to read on: People will initially read your headline. It’s the piece of your mobile ad that people will see and click on first, so it should be engaging and informative. Include your keywords in the ad’s text so that potential customers can quickly determine if your offering is a good fit for their needs.
- Employ an effective “call to action”: When people access your site from their mobile devices, they need to know what to anticipate, and they also need to be encouraged to do the action you desire. Strong verbs such as “Buy,” “Call Today,” “Order,” “Sign Up,” and “Get a Quote” are recommended. If you use the correct call to action phrase, you may avoid spending money on clicks that are unlikely to turn into sales.
- Use your description text effectively: In order to attract new clients, you need to stress the things that set your company apart. Call attention to what sets you different from the competition, whether it’s your service, reliability, selection, breadth of items, unique nature, pricing, or special offers.
4. Verify that the content of your mobile landing page corresponds to that of your ad
The effectiveness of your mobile landing page in converting visitors into customers is crucial. A potential customer’s expectations are that they will be taken to content that is directly related to the ad they clicked on. Visitors are more likely to abandon your site if they are unable to quickly locate the information they were seeking.
Make sure the mobile landing page you select corresponds with the call to action in your ad copy and makes it easy for customers to complete the desired action (such as requesting a service or submitting a form). It is important to highlight on the landing page any discounts or freebies that were advertised.
Building a bridge between your mobile ad and the desired conversion action is essential. Ask yourself if you’re encouraging your customers to do the same activity in both settings. Are you stressing the same advantages to potential customers? If your ad and landing page are well-matched, you will get higher results.